Catalogues Raisonnés Acknowledgments
IFAR acknowledges with sincere thanks the generous financial support that helped make the production of these catalogues raisonnés databases possible. In particular, we want to thank the following supporters:
- The Henry Luce Foundation, which made a "lead" grant for the site in 2004
- The Dedalus Foundation, Inc., which supported the publication of the proceedings of our "Conference on Catalogues Raisonnés and the Authentication Process" and then funded the Catalogues Raisonné Database Initiative
- The Pierre and Tana Matisse Foundation, which provided several grants for our Catalogue Raisonné Database Initiative
- The Samuel H. Kress Foundation, which funded both the "Conference on Catalogues Raisonnés and the Authentication Process" and our Catalogue Raisonné Database Initiative
- The Robert Lehman Foundation
- The Florence Gould Foundation
- The Pollock-Krasner Foundation
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- The Ida and William Rosenthal Foundation
Many interns, consultants, volunteers, and staff members also worked on this project over a period of years. These include, primarily: Faith Pleasanton, Lisa Duffy-Zeballos, Robert deCandido, Gertrude Wilmers, Gail Aronow, Beatrice Kernan, and Sharon Flescher, Project Director. In addition, we would like to thank: Antonia Bartoli, Sonia Bay, Lisa Schonemann Ballard, Eileen Costello, Rebecca Friedman, Victoria Sears Goldman, Echo Hopkins, Alexandra Kadlec, Terry Medlin, Anna Michalczyk, Jennifer Morris, Alexandra Moses, Gwendolyn Egger Rochat, Alyson Jackere Schultz and Einav Zamir.
IFAR also gratefully acknowledges the collaboration of Vincenzo Rutigliano and Clayton Kirking of the New York Public Library.